50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, December 16, 2013

Transfer Week!

Well it looks like I'll be in the WATAC (Washington Tacoma Mission) for Christmas I haven't heard anything about my Visa. So I'm not exactly sure what's going on... you know the usual ;P

Any way this week has been bitter sweet mostly sweet for sure though. I guess I'l start with the sad. I'm being transferred from Manette to Lacey 2nd with the ZLs (Zone leaders) (no not cause I'm being a bad missionary) and it wouldn't be so sad if it wasn't we're just now starting to see the fruits of our labor which leads into the sweet part. As of right now we have 4 on date for the 29th of Dec and I was the one that extended that challenge for 3 of them! It was super awesome! To just see the gospel in their lives and and how when the accepted the challenge to be baptized, how you could see Heavenly Father telling them "Great choice!" Then our Brazilian Investigator she said she'd be baptized, but she has to get an answer first, but I know that God will give that answer cause she really wants to know. She's probably the one I'll miss the most. It was great to learn more about Brazil and how the people are down there! We also got a lot of new investigators this week too and they all seem actually interested! That's ok though Elder Lowe(my companion) can handle it and obviously I'm needed else where. Cant wait to see what I'll be doing and learning down there!!

Thats all I can think of in the line of how the work is going here. I'm doing great here and it's actually warmed up to 35 degrees sometimes even 40! Which is really nice! I am constantly reminded that its Summer in Brazil now that's always fun to think about haha. Seriously though I love it here and enjoying every minute of the Washington whether!

Sorry for the short letter haha Thats all that really happened that I feel lik sharing for now haha:P

Amo Voces!!
Elder Sharp


 Elder Lowe and I with Anete (lady from Brazil) 

My Zone at the Christmas Party

Elder Legolas

 Elder Holmes and I (another visa waiter)


Our living room

No comments:

Post a Comment