50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas!!

I cant believe it's Christmas already!!  This week has been great in my new area.  I got to meet a lot of people. We have a 9-year-old girl we get to baptize on the third of January, and we got to teach 9 new people!  My Companions said that that's a lot of new investigators in 3 days! The ward here is really nice.  They actually feed us dinner and there's a waiting list to feed us!! I'm definitely going to get fat here if I don't work out! I also taught this family about the restoration, and my companions had me do it all by myself! It wasn't the best lesson, but it was definitely better than any I've done! That's about all I got for this week! My new companions are great they're complete dorks, but they know when it's time for fun and time to be serious, and I love it.
Oh - Visa update... my mission president assured me that my visa will come next year! hahaha gotta love that guy
Love Ya'll!!
Elder Sharp





And now for the surprise.....




No comments:

Post a Comment