50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas in Washington

The family Elder Sharp had Christmas with this year sent me a bunch of pictures of their day (she sent me 94... had to choose from those!).  They gave the missionaries stockings and their "big" gift were Nerf Guns...  They looked like they had a great time.  I sure loved looking at all the pictures!!












 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment