50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day!

Our Christmas is complete! Loved Skyping with Elder Don Sharp Jr.!! He looks great and sounds happy! For those who haven't heard, he has received his Visa to Brazil and leaves January 1st!! He is super excited!! If you want to mail him one last thing before postage is a lot more, here is his address... just be sure it is there by the 31st.

Elder Don Sharp
Washington Tacoma Mission
4007 Bridgeport Way West, Ste D
University Place, WA 98466



No comments:

Post a Comment