50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, September 29, 2014

One Year!!

I love that the whole family likes to sing!! It's gonna be so cool when I get back!  Yea, I know, right?!  I can't believe a year has passed, either!  I'm realizing that this thing will end way sooner than I want! I´d love to write a lot, but this computer is going really slow.  I´ve been waiting 30 min for it to work. grr. But I´m doing great!  I had planned to write a big letter, but looks it won't work out too well because I still need to write my president. I´ll talk about this week and maybe write about the year on paper. 

But então [then] this week I´ve learned a lot about recognizing the spirit and how powerful fasting is.  We (the missionaries, the ward missionaries and the ward mission leader) fasted that we could teach people and find people to teach and in fim [end] baptisms!!  Now that me and elder are able to work, we are finding people to teach.  We have a family that went to church on Sunday and then 2 other investigators that we didn't even think would come! We also found a few others that couldn't come this week but next week will! So there really is a power in Fasting! 

I´ve been studying a lot in chapt. 4 in Preach My Gospel (Recognizing the Spirit) and... WOW!  I have been having so many moments where I knew that God´s hand was in it! I´ve also realized that my prayers are changing and becoming way more meaningful! I love the relationship I'm developing with My Heavenly Father and as I have been doing this, He's been answering my prayers!... or I`ve just been able to recognize Him. He is definitely making me a Instrument sharper in His hands! 

Now we´ll have a huge opportunity to hear from our Prophet! I´m super excited for this!!  I´ve been reading the Liahona from Conference of November 2012 this month... And man it's getting me super pumped for this weekend! 

Well, that's about all the exciting news from this week, but I´ll send pics too haha.  We cooked this week!  I also got a present from Guilherme, but I´m wasn't able to take a picture with him, and so that will come next week!

I love y'all!
Elder Sharp

 We made Pie!!



  And Chicken stroganoff 




My pants split at a multi-zone conference!!!


 ...But Sister Dalton helped me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment