50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, September 1, 2014

Another Week

That's awesome that y'all got that break!  It's crazy to think that Dustin will already be 16! 

This transfer I'll be on the mission for 1 year! It's crazy how fast it's gone by! But in such a short time, a lot of growing and changing has happened! I definitely am a different person- haha and it is definitely a good difference!

Sadly this week I don't have much to write.  I had to stay at home (again) for basically the whole week because my companion is still recovering from a surgery.  It started hurting and getting swollen, so I had to stay home. I've noticed that I´ve had do this every transfer here in Brazil haha, and it's never because I got sick haha. 

At the end of the week, we got to do a big family night at the church, and at the end we had a game called "torta na cara" where we had questions and 2 people had to answer the question and the one that was slower to respond or responded wrong go pie-d in the face haha!  It was really fun and then at end Guilherme snuck on me and BAM I was pie-d!  Haha it was really fun and really helped the ward get animated!

That's about it for this week!
I love you guys so much and miss you all too!
Elder Sharp


We had an activity called torta na cara or pie in the face and well after the activity the elder were attacked too! hahah I went Super Sayan  :P





I finally ate Mcdonald's - haha it's the same here.




No comments:

Post a Comment