50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MTC Week 5

That's AWESOME how'd she do that!?   (Referring to Jessica's CTR Pumpkin she carved - picture below)  

Everything is great here! It started to snow on Sunday but it didn't stick so it wasn't too fun, but it's snowed every day this week so it's bound to stick soon! How's everything goin with Dad and the job?  

We're now starting to play as the investigators for our fellow district members and its really interesting being on the other side of the lesson it made me think I need to work on being animado. I'm also working on my focus, too.  You come to realize how short your attention span is when you cant blank out for a bit and come back and have no idea what we're talking about. Kinda frustrating but good to know!! It's so hard to believe how long I've been here! This is the last week! I find out where I'm going for my mission!  By the end of next week I'm in the field! Kinda nervous but also super excited!! I was told to make sure I have a $100 in cash for in case I get charged for baggage... I have a little less then $40 cash now so I may need some... also you know that journal I left behind? well I feel like i Should have it....so if it's possible could you send those?  I've ran through another pen cause of all the notes and almost finished the "Be not Ashamed of Christ" journal!  It's soo cool -- I've never done this before!!
How's the home front? How's everyone doing?  I think about you guys every night while I pray:) Lemme know if there's anything I need to pray for:)  

Amo voces!!
Elder Sharpe (that's my name in Portuguese!)


I got a Haircut!! 
They used a high-powered vacuum for the loose hair it was crazy!!  and FUN haha 
Made my hair really stylish - might do it for when I get home haha


My district with my branch president he's so nice and definitely has being a loving leader down!

 Me and Elder Beyler (future roommate!)


(Picture of Jessica's pumpkin that I sent him)


No comments:

Post a Comment