50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Thursday, September 10, 2015

September already!

So this week we did some of the best work we could´ve we really tried really hard to do everything we could to help this family (Weber's family) go to church but they didn´t go -_- I got super stressed because this Sunday was the last Sunday so now my last transfer has started 0.o agh!!!  I'm really wanting to help as many people as possible before I go.  I know that I am, but I still wanna do more, but then another Elder in our house, Elder Rosa, (he'll be writing you today - He's got one less transfer than me) helped me remember that this is the Lord´s work and that as I try hard, I will be blessed and everything thing will be according to the Lord's word.  So I'm going to keep going and learning - and I know that it'll all be ok! :)

Anyway, the miracle of the week! This week was a miracle! We taught this guy in church and then found him there on Saturday, but it was locked.  So me and Elder Maciel ran to pick up the key to the church of the other elders and came back, but then the door was locked and we didn´t have a key. We were leaving and just marcing for another day, but I decided before he left to ask if he had any doubts, and he said,  "Yes!"  It surprised me because he usually doesn´t have questions, but then the question was "How long will it take to be baptized after I decide to be baptized?" WOOO What a miracle! I've tried to mark him before, but he never accepted!! Now he was marking himself!  He's already gone to church for four Sundays now and will be baptized on Saturday!

I love this work!
Só Famílias Eternas!
Elder Sharp

Multizone conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment