50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

This week we found several families, and two of them were married!  One actually was already praying with his family everyday BEFORE we found them! We are also helping another family who wants to be baptized the first Sunday of next month .... We actually don´t know if we'll be able to because it will be conference, but we will talk to the bishop and see if he´ll let us ... agh forgot about the conference.  Oh well, everything will be OK.  This family is very good!  Saturday we had a lesson with them to fully understand our purpose, because we wanted so much to see that they are in the church.  He understood that it was because we want to help him be an eternal family!  And they were much more firm and went to church at last!

I'm using the time I have left to get references from people and help people get baptized.  It's really funny, but really cool because it is working.  This week was a really challenging week.  I have to work to relax and not stress myself out because of everything that's happening with my mission ending.  I hate when things end-_- Oh well - it'll all be great! I talked to my Father in Heaven, and He's helping me out.  I know it'll all be okay!

Só Famílias Eternas!
Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment