50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Miracles Have Begun!

So, since I have made this promise with Heavenly Father we have had a miracle happen!

I'm able to focus much better during lessons now, and God is blessing us too! Elder Hendrickson and I are finding many people to teach! For example we went to a house and the woman said that Jesus commanded us to help her to "preach the word!"  She was recently feeling that she needs be devoted more to God! AND SHE SAID THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT CHURCH TO GO TO, TO HELP HER !! Felizmentena (fortunately) the church is focusing much missionary work! And it is also inviting people to hear our message yesterday in ensinos (teaching) a group of 10 PEOPLE!!! WOO God is so good !!

Oh, and also I'm being taken out of the office, too. So I gonna be teaching Elder Hendrickson how to do my job then on the 30th I'm out!! OH YA!! Pres. said he has been feeling very strongly that God has miracles and experiences for me to end my mission and that the Lord wants to me to have outside of the office. So it was fun here, but I'm ready to be out.  I've learned a lot, but the biggest thing I've learned is that I don't do office jobs haha! 

That's about it Love you!!
Elder Sharp
Ps I'll send pics!

Elder Ferreira cut my hair!




Trash earlier from us cleaning our house!!! It was over 5 of those huge black bags







There are monkeys here instead of squirrels






No comments:

Post a Comment