50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Families and Miracles!

I love that song (AMAZING GRACE), too! My mission in Washington used to sing that all the time! It really helped me a lot because Satan tried and is trying to convince that I couldn't possibly be worthy of Christ's love and grace, but then I'd hear that song and peace always came.  I know it's true - "my chains are gone, I've been set free, my Lord and Savior has rescued me! And like a flood His mercy rains, unending love - amazing grace" Those words have help a lot during my mission and still do!!

This week we have had many, many miracles!! We are currently teaching 6 FAMILIES !! Wow! God is good!!  Really- He is fulfilling his part. I do not know if you remember, but had made a goal with Heavenly Father that I wanted to baptize/complete families. And it's really happening!!

I will only talk about one of them, the family Laudinei (she has 10 children under age has nine years!) is scheduled for 28/06 days.  They are really making great progress!  They accept everything we teach to them and are asking all day is going to have tomorrow. haha! They loved the church. Actually teaching groups is very good too! Unfortunately, we are facing a difficulty with soft people always going to be taught and are very noisy..... we do not know exactly what to do with this because the Spirit could be much stronger for those who are really willing to learn. But in the end, it is very good to teach these people!

I love this work!!
Love you ALL
Elder Sharp

Ya pizza again!  The new secretaries arrived. The one in blue is going to take my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment