50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, March 23, 2015

This week!

Thanks so much for talking to Melissa; ela ficou tão animada (she was so excited)! She said that she loved the video you sent her. I feel like it helped a lot.  She connected with yours and Dad´s story a lot.  She said it's a bit different with her and Junior, but still she loves talking to you!  

This week was pretty awesome.  It had ups and downs.  We couldn´t work much sadly because of Psycologist appts and other stuff like that, but there are some miracles that Heavenly Father has put in my heart to ask for, and I can't wait to see it fulfilled!.....I'd love to tell you what it is but I can't yet hehe, sorry! 

Something really awesome about this week is that junior isn't working any more! Which usually would be sad, but this means he'll be going to church!! This family is so special to me and I want them to be active so bad, so that's really exciting for us!

Also, something annoying is happening.  Camila is being really rebellious...it seems like out of no where, too... she's now got a boyfriend and that almost always means breaking the law of chasity.....especially since its an ex-_- rrrrg... but we wont give up! We´re going to have to be really in tune to the Spirit, and we'll save her with Heavenly Father's help! 

This week we watched "Meet the Mormons." It was really good actually! I really recommend watching it. There was a few trunky parts in it (football, wrestling, MMA, and a missionary leaving home) But it was really great and got me excited for the propaganda the church will get from the movie! And I've also decided do MMA when I get home.  ;) 

Hey, I need a name that I can take to the temple that has had no work done for it!  It is something president is trying to to help us all to have a stronger testimony of Temple work and the Spirit Of Elias!  I need it sometime in April. 

And also Elder Richins is talking to his family about coming to Tennessee to get him at the Airport there, so he can meet you and y'all can meet him and his family! What do ya think?....I'm not trunky haha I promise!

I love y'all! (haha I teach this to the Brazilians and there's a missionary from England he's like horrified hehehe)
Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment