50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, March 16, 2015

Awesome Week!!

I loved that article you sent! That family that added you on FB are a really dear to me.  They are a new family, and they really want to come back, but sadly they aren't married yet, and they have a lot of problems with their paper work....but Junior is about to leave his work that is keeping him from church on Sundays, and are wanting a family in the gospel! and to be SEALED IN THE TEMPLE! Thanks by the way for being worthy to be sealed.  It's such a huge blessing that I´m learning to appreciate more. 

This week was awesome! We were able to work pretty good this week! Elder Richins seems to be improving! He's happier and the depression isn't hitting as hard! Super Excited for him with that! Also this week we were walking to an investigators, and we felt that we should go to a lady that we were trying to reactivate, but she wouldn´t go to church so we had to stop (a transfer ago).  We ran there and we gave a really interesting lesson about the plan of Salvation and told that we had stopped coming because she didn't go to church, but that Heavenly Father told us come to her house, and she beamed! I'm not sure what happened or the circumstances of this miracle, but for the first time she gave a firm yes that she'd go to church! 

Also, this week 2 of our recent-converts are being kicked out of their homes! ARRRG and one of them went almost inactive so we ran there and showed her Ether 12:27 that says: "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."    We told she can't fall away now - that she´s being tested and we promised her that if she gets closer to Heavenly Father, she will be able to find the answers she needs. Elder Richins promised her powerfully that if she reads and prays everyday and goes to church she will see her son baptized! And well, her son was at church on Sunday! Never before has he accepted to go to church!! I´m really excited for them! He's totally going to be baptized and help his mom stay firm!!

There were other things, but these were the ones I felt I should share today! I love you guys! I love this gospel and the opportunity I have to serve in God's Army!!
Learnin' more every day!
Elder Sharp

PS: We get to watch Meet the Mormons" tomorrow!

PIZZA (we´re Lamanite missionaries)


we walked around the Autódromo with Henrique




No comments:

Post a Comment