50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, February 23, 2015

Being Strengthened and Miracles

Thanks Mom and Dad! I'm really becoming more qualified to help him and also in the process getting to learn how Heavenly Father talks to me and how to act on the spirit! It is a really great experience!

Where are you guys in Book of Mormon reading? I´m in Mosiah 3.  I love this part of the Book Of Mormon because I like to read it as if it were the world's first general conference talk. Every time I read I get something new out of it! There's a lot to learn there!

This week was full of just straight-up crazy roller coasters in all senses (Physical, Spiritual, and Mental). First I had a really bad cold - like an it-hurt-to-move cold haha, but then we got medicine, and I´m getting better.  We went to the temple (Elder Richins needed to ask a few questions for Heavenly Father) and another day we had to go to an appointment for Elder that was about 2 hrs away.  All in all we didn't have much time to work this week, but I feel like I've been strengthened more on the spiritual side. I feel a lot closer to Heavenly Father, and He's got a huge plan for me!  This last leg of my mission is gonna be full of so many great miracles!!  We worked hard but because of meetings and appointments, we did not have much time in the area .... but we did what we could, and God blessed us with many miracles!! 

First, we are teaching an older lady, and she said (on Sunday) she wants to be baptized! So we marked her baptism for March 8!  After that, a girl came to us and said "Elders, I want to be baptized!" haha So we will teach her everything she doesn't know.  Her baptism will be on the 28th to close the month with 1 batismo! I can not wait to see how many more miracles (baptisms) will happen! 

It was short this week, but I loved this week a lot! 

I love y'all!!!
Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment