50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, February 9, 2015

Challenging Week... but Blessings!

That´s so cool about Dad's internship! I´ve been thinking I might like to do something with that kinda stuff too...With these experiences I´m having with Elder Richins, I´m realizing how much I want to help people with this. I´m willing to lose nights of sleep and proselyting time to help him! It's really interesting but I´m not sure yet cause I´d never be able to be as involved with the people as I am here with him. We´ll have too see. I drive him crazy sometimes cause I don't want to think about the future now haha, but I really have lost the desire to worry about a lot.  

So this week was a challenge for me for sure! We had worked really hard when we could´ve, but my comp was sick we couldn´t work on Friday and Saturday! And well this week also Rogerio and Daniela are wanting to drop us ;'( but we won't give up on them that easily... their  reasons are just cause they haven´t understood how much more important it is for them then working! So we´ve got a plan to be able to save them. 

We also saw a great miracle on Sunday! A recent convert to the church moved to our area! And she said she has a lady that's been inactive for a year and another lady that want the gospel in her life and her family´s life! So that's pretty exciting - can't wait to  see what's gonna happen! Heavenly Father Promised me Miracles... and I think I see them just around the corner!!!

I Love You Guys!!
Elder Sharp
My package came!!  Thanks so much !! I already ate it all!!

 Yea for new shoes!!!  


The Wall is throwing up.... 

MMMMMMMmmmm Bacon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment