50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, February 16, 2015

This Week

Wow that's cool Sister Richins talked to you.  I was hoping she would send you a message! 

It's been getting hard here and I was getting really disanimated because, well, basically he´s my focus now....and has been this whole transfer - but he´s not getting better and my area is dying because I couldn´t focus on it all, ya know? But then President Dalton told me that Heavenly Father told him to tell me that He´s proud of me and the work I`m doing, and that He couldn't think of anyone else in the mission that could do what I'm doing now.  I really needed to hear that.  Then right after that Elder Richins' dad talked to me and thanked me.... I´ve never heard that in person - not like he said it..... It was a powerful experience for me that I´ll never forget.  I thought I was seeing before the instrument I was being in God's hands, but now I know that me being with Elder Richins is a LITERAL response to my prayers and a lot of things in my New Year's resolution! I´m becoming a better instrument in my Savior's hands!  

I sadly don't have much to report.  Since there´s times when I can´t work, I've been studying way more fervently because I am usually learning things that I need to help Elder Richins and so I gotta study well! And that's been bringing me even closer to Heavenly Father and has been helping me through this wonderful but difficult task I have at hand.  

I know Heavenly Father always answers the prayers of the just, but in His own time and in His own way! Who knew that praying to a sharper instrument in God's hand would've been answered with this!? This church really is the only church that can bring salvation to the children of men! I don't doubt it! If any of you guys do have a doubt about it, pray for help and then go and do! Like Nephi said "And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do." (1 Nephi 4:6) He went without knowing where to go, but I´m sure he prayed for instruction then went!

I love y'all! até logo!  (see you later!)
Elder Sharp

This guy is junior a less active we´re reactivating he also cut my hair FOR FREE!

And a big statue of a guy...i forgot now who he is


Pizza but this place had really gross chocolate
 


Service



Sister Dalton treated us to Burger King after a doctor's appointment

"it's great having a guava tree"!

A selfie... 


No comments:

Post a Comment