50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, December 1, 2014

Quick Hello

Hey mom sorry today is going to be a little short, but I want you to know I love my new area! I´m with Elder Richins! I was his district leader in the MTC and now we´re together in a great place called Interlagos.  Have dad look up Autodromo de São Paulo and you´ll see my apt from there! 

If I have time after I´ll write more.  

I love you!
Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment