50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas and Time!

I loved being able to talk with you guys, too! I really didn´t have much else to say, but I didn´t want to get off haha! I miss just sitting with the family talking to everyone.  It was really cool because the family whose house we were using was playing monopoly! I was like "ha yaaa great memories!" They actually stopped in the middle of it because it was takin' so long! haha I was like "What!? How can you do that?!" You guys had grilled cheese sandwiches on Christmas?  Man, I miss those!!  :)
But ya, this week was really not that great as far as our work goes..... I´ll admit I´m glad that Christmas has ended. It's great every other time of my life, but for a missionary it seems like the month is filled with meetings and trainings and parties that it makes hard to focus, but it's also real fun... just not when you see the numbers for the week! Haha.
Something really awesome finally happened! I finally got to baptize!!! Man did I miss that joy I felt yesterday, and now that I´ve figured out what I need to do, I´ve got 9 months to make up the the lost 7 I had this last year!
Man I can´t believe how fast time is goin' now! Transfers are already here again next week! And also this week will mark a year in Brazil!? What the!? haha it's went by waaay too fast! But it's good I´m seeing it because now I know how precious time is and I just got to get my head down and work like crazy for this last bit!!
I love y'all!!!
Elder Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment