50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, December 8, 2014

Interlagos!

I´ve moved 3 time this year (which for a missionary is very little hehehe I love it!) So ya I´m loving it here in Interlagos! This place is really awesome!  We´re teaching a lot here and findin a lot of people to teach.  Sadly this week we had no one in church agh! It's really annoying because we fought hard for them this week! ...and still the enemy one....just for this week! For sure we´re gonna fight real hard for the one that we´re already teaching and really teach them about opposition (a new lesson that Pres. Dalton made) and we´ll be able to have baptisms for sure in these coming weeks!

Recently I´ve been learning a lot about faith and I´ve changed the way I invite people. I´ve learned that faith literally is an action.  I`m literally acting as if the people I already talk to already said yes, and it changes the way they react.  They almost can´t say no!  I´ve learned about applying things that I´ve learned, too.  Me and elder decided we´re going to apply everything new that president taught us and miracles are happening!  We had a lady that's been in investigating the church for almost a year and she told she want to be baptized.  She´s been trying to stop smoking for awhile alone and almost did it, but now with us there she´ll be stopping soon and already be baptized! It looks it's gonna be a white Christmas for us!

I love you all! thanks for your support!
Elder Sharp

Thanksgiving Lunch




Autódromo!
 



Sunrise!

My name!

Really old style of pia batismal! 

Someone broke into the church!


Elder Richins and I 


 Ya missions destroy insole but the shoes will be good for another 4 months! 
Then I´ll have my other pair to finish the mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment