50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekend of Loucura!

.....Kody cant be 12! That's not allowed! haha Wow time is flying by so fast! 


Anyway this weekend was crazy awesome!  First, we had a Testimony meeting really powerful on Sunday where we had an investigator that visited for the first time....and she BORE HER TESTIMONY!  She said that she could feel the Lord's presence in the meeting and that she know that this church is true! I couldn´t stop smiling!  After that, it was such a huge testimony builder about testimony meetings! Her name is Milena, and she´s had so much adversity with church in general and her family! But she´s a fighter and we´re gonna be able to help her a lot too!

We also went to another investigator's house and she sadly couldn´t go to church because she had her tonsils taken out. But we taught her and she´s really interested!  She asked if we could come back and teach more but when she can talk so that she can ask us questions! 

Because of these experiences, I know that God answers our prayers.  That we just have to ask for the blessings we need and explain why we need them, and He´ll respond!  Something I´ve learned is that He will respond as fast as we are prepared to receive the answer.  Sometimes He´s gotta teach few other things to get to the point where we can understand the response to our original question.  In other words, He´ll give us milk until we´re ready for the meat! 

I love y'all! And I love this gospel!
Elder Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment