50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, June 23, 2014

World Cup Woes...

Well, we didn't get a letter today from Elder Sharp because of the World Cup.  **sigh**  Anytime Brazil plays they have to stay in their apartment, so I have to wait until tomorrow to hear from him. 

HOWEVER, yesterday after church, I received a Facebook friend request from someone who is in the new area Elder Sharp is serving.  We ended up having a conversation through Facebook (Thanks to Google Translate!!).  It was so awesome!  Brother Bruno Cesar is the one kneeling, who this conversation is with... 

 

In this photo, a couple is that Elder Sharp is helping to get married and be baptized

This photo I did today after sacrament

Next time you see him give him a big hug for us!

Yeah ... I like him very much, we are very good friends, he helps me. very soon also I will be a full-time missionary

When do you get to go on a mission?

I'll send called in October I think in January or February 2015. I'm already serving

I received a call to be a ward missionary, So Elder Sharp and Helder Matos are helping me to preach

I love this gospel never imagined known brothers from around the world

How long have you been a member of the church?

I am a member of the church to 6 months

Before I was a Jehovah's Witness

That is great to go with the missionaries and learn from them!!

Yes I'm loving visit with them, to learning a lot

Now we are here in the winter and is very friu, we have a lot of clothes to preach in the streets

How is Elder Sharp's Portugese?

He speaks very well, many people praise and are impressed to see an American speaking Portuguese as well

I LOVE THAT!!

I go now make visits to the Elder and Elder Sharp Matos. Want me to tell him something?

ahhhh! Tell him we LOVE him and are proud of him! He is in our prayers. We will remember you in our prayers, too! Thank you for helping him.

Ok I give the message, thank you brothers. Good Sunday and a good week.

Thank you thank you thank you I love you brothers thrilled that the Heavenly Father bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment