50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, March 17, 2014

This Week

Wow!  That's awesome! Para Bems Dad!!! (like happy birthday)

This week was really interesting.  We had a whole bunch of investigators new and had to cut all of them but a couple families (From Mom: Wish I could have asked him to explain this!). We had a baptism, too! I want to send pictures but this computer is being stupid! 

That's a really big trampoline y'all got! I hope it still works when I get back haha!  That's cool about Davin and learning piano! I hope he keeps at it!  That's something I learned this week is we learn and improve by doing the same things that´re right over and over again. 

I hope Dad will get better...Has he recieved a blessing of health yet? 

I´m doing great here and always have you guys in my prayers!  My Portuguese is improving so fast this week, too!  It's crazy what God gives with a little faith and confidence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment