50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MTC Week 2

Hey that's awesome about the half marathon! Proud of ya'll!   I love it here!! Did you get my last email?  I'm doing awesome! I wrote down most of the details in my journal so I can remember it and tell you later.  Haha there's too much to say!  

I was praying all week to know what the Spirit is like how to listen to it and then for the devotional the subject was on recognizing the Spirit and knowing it. The speaker basically addressed all my fears and destroyed them.  Then that night we watched the Joseph Smith movie in Portuguese. I didn't understand most of it, but the Spirit was so strong.  Then I got promptings for me to write down something Pai Celestial [Heavenly Father] wanted to tell me.  It was soo cool!!  Also, I got the prompting for you guys to watch it, too, and that if Dad could watch it in Tagalog, I think it would be super powerful for him....  I also saw how Alvin was as an older brother and thought of him as a good example to Dustin for how an older brother should be. 

I think that's awesome your calling is missionary work.  That's awesome that I get blessings from you just like you get blessings from me!  It is so much fun and even with the fake investigators -- I'm loving every minute of it. 

Tonight they're doing a world wide devotional for the MTC, and the Choir sings at the Tuesday night devotionals. My teacher, Ìrmão Cope, said it might be online if you wanna watch it... it's suppose to be a big deal!! Like Apostle or higher!! Thinking of you always and praying for ya'll!! 

Have Jess email me if she wants!! and Also I have an elder in my District and he hasn't gotten any letters....you think you could go on Dear Elder and write him something....it's crazy what letters will do for your confidence and mood.

Love you guys so much! 
Elder Sharp
 Elder Brewerton and Elder Peterson (my current comps)


 My District

 Elder Wood - my first companion


 Smelling the Tree (smells like creme soda!!!)

 Elders Being Elders in our Apartment



My zone leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment