50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, July 21, 2014

Ahhh - Transferred Again!

(I told him about a friend of mine at work and a conversation we had about his family finding a church)

Wow, Mom! That family will be golden for the missionaries in Mt. Juliet! Those feeling he feels while talking to you is the Holy ghost testifying that you´re a great person that he can trust.  Something that we´ve started doing here is tell people before we teach that they will feel something different that they´ve never felt before, and that that feeling will be the Spirit testifying to them. and when people say that they feel great around us, we say that that is the Spirit that they´re feeling....something that you could do too!  :) And if family is everything to them, the best thing is to give them a pamphlet of the Plan of Salvation and asking for their address and give to the Elders in our ward! Thay´re ZLs so they´ll know who to give the address to! Mom! This could be a family baptized and sealed! That's so awesome! Keep up the good work!

Sadly, this week I was transferred again. :/ It's really sad because this area wasn´t in that great of condition when I got here, and the work was just starting to get good here! And we were just starting to get a lot of new people to teach, but I know that since I only stayed for one transfer that I got a lot things coming that God has planned for me because they transferred Elder Matos and I! AND our area what doing the best in our district.(we had a competition that's how I know - haha it's not pride) 

So I'm super excited to see what will happen for me in the future! I´ve definitely learned a lot from the trials here about working diligently, and the success that comes from hard work!

Well that's about all haha.  I was transferred, so I don´t have much to say haha. I´ll miss this place for sure, but I´ll come back one day!

Love y´all 
Elder Sharp
Elder Mato, Nando (a Young Man from the ward), me

No comments:

Post a Comment