50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

That's awesome about your trip to AZ, mom! Sounds like fun! Crazy the smallest things that you realize are so important that that you didn't realize till it's gone. Glad to hear you had a good time!  :) If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them cause I have no idea what to write haha! 

I´m doing great here! Elder D. Silva was transferred emergently and I'm here in Embu Gauçu with Elder De Jesus (from minas gerais).  Yup I´m serving my mission with Jesus! haha That's about all the excitement.  Oh and the family we were teaching (Erasmo) they went to church this week and we didn't do anything to get them there! I´m so happy that they went!  It made my week for sure!

Anyway, my new companion is really cool and a really good missionary. As we walk, we talk a lot and he´s made me think about things in way that I had never thought about them.  He´s helping me a lot with my confidence and teaching people on the street. I can't wait to see what else I will learn. Also, because of the transfer, I have been able to see how much I´ve learned and progressed. It's really great!  God definitely answers prayers!

I love you guys! 
Read your scripturs and pray DAILY!
Elder Sharp
Waking to lunch in the only area in my mission that is like this.

My new companion and I. 


Us in the house of Erasmo with his family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment