50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, October 5, 2015

Finishing strong!

 I'm really glad I'm here.  I'm right next to the Elder that really helped change me, my Mission, and my life! I would have to say the person that helped change my life would be Elder Richins.  He help me see what person I could be with the Lord's help.  He also has given me strength, seeing him fight as he kept on working, even though he was feeling so bad!  I also saw that the Father know us and He loves us so much and lets us go through the difficulties that we go through because we can make it through and become a better and stronger person through these trials! 

I'm trying to remember the talk that touched me the most, but sadly I'm not able to remember anymore the one that I think touched was also from Elder Hales.  He helped answer a lot of the questions I had for Heavenly Father. I forgot to bring my notebook to write notes for both Sat. and Sun. so I'm not able to remember.  Well, I'm going to have to study it better after at home! 

Presidente really is inspired to know where I needed to be.  There are 2 missionaries here that I needed them and they needed me, and we´re ending our mission together! It's been great!  When we had 2 yrs on the mission, we ate 3 pizzas! haha I love my new area and, again, my new son (missionary that I'm training) is pre-trained haha! But it's OK because I'm able to focus on helping my zone and Elders Richins and Ward finish their mission strong! 

We baptized this week, but I forgot my camera! agh sorry but the man we baptized had depression (again haha), and he was so happy after his Baptism he was a different person.  He has a lot of need the Church will help him.  Then when he's self-sufficient, he'll be a strong holder of the priesthood! It also looks like we'll have another baptism this week!

I love you all so much.  I can´t wait to see y'all, but I'm also pushing through till the end.  I have 2 weeks to be a representative of Christ, and I can't waist the Lord's time!

Elder Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment