50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lots of pictures!

Thanks for the all the emails! And cool beans.  Help with missionary work is really good for feeling the spirit.  You get to feel the same spirit i feel here...or at least for a moment but it's really good "spirit food!" 



This week was really stressful and hard, but we fought hard and I survived the week!! hahaha My Companion was transferred and President said I'll love my new comp so I'm pretty excited! We tried really hard to help a lady get baptized this week (She would've been a miracle!) but she disappeared Saturday and we couldn´t get hold of her-_- but we have people who are getting ready this week.  One is Rose.  She's super golden sadly her daughter was ran over by a car and she was sad/mad at Heavenly Father and she says that everyday we come by she feel like she's getting better and feeling more and that she's going to work hard at talking with heavenly father better. But sadly she didn´t go Sunday - Arrg. It's all gonna work out in the end, though!


We´re also teaching a family that is really wanting to learn but is having a lot of difficulty fighting off opposition but this week We'll be able to be closer to them to help them be baptized sadly the husband is having a difficulty with Alcohol and when he drinks he get a little mad (he doesn't hit or anything just threatens) and so we're getting him to stop.  He drank about 3 out of 7 days last week so that's an improvement, but he's not willing to do what we ask him to to help stop, so it's hard but other then that the rest of the family is really interested in our lessons! There's a kid there that's 13 yrs old and he is really interested. Which surprises his mom a lot. So that means the spirit is helping him a lot!

Well that's about it this week I love you guys!
Elder Sharp


One of the photos is of our bishop and his family and the other is the family I was talking about.






My view from my apartment








We put something in our hair. I dont know what it is in English, but it did some cool stuff with our hair.




Some cool things I saw




Pastel with icecream and chocolate!!
I bought A&W cream soda and bought a frozen pizza for lunch - I was in heaven!
My comp ate food from his culture, too. Cuscus with feijoada! It's really good, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment