50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, May 25, 2015

Sorry so short...

Hey so ya today we tried to take p-day but haha ya I'm never taking it on Monday ever again! haha There's too many people who want to talk to me.....it's annoying!   This week was full of Ups and Downs.  We had someone to baptize this week, but sadly she got cold feet and a member kinda encouraged to only baptize when she certain about baptism, which is wrong since she already was... she just had butterflies in her stomach. So that was disappointing, but on the other side our recent-convert was there and bore a powerful testimony about her baptism! I loved hearing it! She's was really nervous, but she was so willing to help us! It was really nice. 

We're having a few troubles finding people to teach... this area is really differente! Its got a lot of apartment buildings so we can't talk to many people on the road, so we're trying to find other cool ways to find people. If ya'll have any ideas, we're open.

Love Y'all!
Elder Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment