50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Quick Email

Hey!
Guilherme tried to call me, but I hadn't answered it because I was in a lesson agh! but I'm so glad that he´s getting to still talk to y'all!

Well since I've called you guys Sonia is having an attack and wants to cut us urg! Opposition! but we have learned a few techniques to save her so we´re going to do that and pray a lot and my favorite part follow the spirit!! We also are trying to open an area in Barnabés (there's no church there now) and I'm learning how to open house haha this is great! Luckily the lawyers are patient with me and my questions. The landlords are more or less patient haha, but I see that if i just keep them informed they are usually pretty happy with me. 

That's about it this week haha sorry not much for this week!

But I love y'all!
Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment