50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, August 4, 2014

Another Week!

This week was really awesome! The Temple was great and full of inspiration.  It was really cool because basically every question I asked in the temple after the session was answered! I now feel like I have a direction so that I can progress more spiritually! That's really cool about marching band this year!  I´d like to hear their music when I get back.  I love Brazilian music! That's crazy that they´re already starting school! Time flies by here! 

This week we had a baptism! The Dad of a kid Elder Pina Baptized before I came here in Jardin Clementino! It was a great feelin to finally baptized someone that I had a part in teaching! I missed that feeling a lot! I would´ve put up pictures, but sadly I left my Memory Card at home. But I´ll send them tomorrow!

Yesterday we taught a new family, and they´re married legally! We taught them about The Plan of Salvation! They paid close attention and accepted to be baptized in two weeks!! I´m really excited about this family.  The dad is a truck driver, so it's gonna be hard to teach them everything, but we'll win this battle! I´m really excited for this week for sure! 

I love y'all!
Elder Sharp

PS:  Please thank the ward for the cards.  I got them this week! Thank you sooooooo much!  It was really great to see the support I have back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment