50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lots of Changes

Wow so this week was so crazy!! It was like I made a decision to just go super from now until the mission is done and what happens? My companion has to go to physical therapy, and I had go with him.  Then the next day he had so much pain from the therapy that he couldn´t (it's something with his feet).  The next day he was transferred to be closer to the doctor (he has to go 10x and that gets expensive using the bus 10 days!) So he was transferred, and it was really sad because I loved working with him.  He was one of the better companions I had. We were great friends and laughed a lot and taught well together... but God has a different plan for me.... so we went to the Mission office and Pres. Dalton asked if he could talk to me.  I was like, "Sure!"  We went to his office and he said,  "Elder, this is a little earlier then I was planning, but God´s ways are higher then our ways. So, Elder Sharp, you are now the District leader of your district......"  I was like WHAT!? Haha it was crazy!  I really do know that Heavenly Father has a sense of humor because every time I start to get the hang of things, He throws in something new or a new responibility... haha but ya, so now I´m a District Leader!  It's really cool the feeling of peace I have with me.  I know that God has a plan for me and has things that I will teach and also learn from this calling. I also live with the Zone Leaders and they´re helping a lot! haha Other than this, I really don't have anything exciting!
That's about all for this week.  Sadly we didn't get much work done this week. But this week is a new week and it's gonna be a great one too!
I love y´all!
Elder Sharp 


My new companion

PIZZA!!

First baptism that I did the interview for.


 I found the announcement that changed my life!!

Sò batismo!

MY MISSION!

1 comment:

  1. Is really awesome read this. Because i lived that situation in the outside and looking now with the Elder Sharp perspective is so much different .

    ReplyDelete