50 And I said unto them: If God had commanded me to do all things I could do them. If he should command me that I should say unto this water, be thou earth, it should be earth; and if I should say it, it would be done.
51 And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?
-1 Nephi 17: 50-51

Monday, February 10, 2014

Transfers!

Well Transfers came, and I´m staying here in Embu Gauçu! What a blessing!  We have 2 families we´re teaching, and my ward has a goal of 50 men with the priesthood so we can split the ward and have a Cipo Stake!  Pretty exciting things are happening. 

We also had another baptism on Saturday. It was really weird because the girl is REALLY shy and didn't want anyone there but her family and the members that had to be there (bishop, Ward mission leader). It was a very small baptism but still just as powerful.  The next day (Sunday) she received the Gift of the Holy Ghost!  Rodrigo (last week's Baptism) received the Priesthood and got to pass the sacrament.  He was so excited and his family finally has a priesthood holder in their house! 

This week was really hard for us because my comp was sick, I had allergies, and it was HOT all week, so our numbers weren't that great, but as we looked at the results of our work, we were really happy with it and know what we have to work on to improve!

Chião!
Elder Sharp
First Coconut Water!   (It wasn't as good as dad described - Ha!  :P)

The pizza is delicious!  It has chocolate in the crust - I love it!


   My district
  
My Zone






No comments:

Post a Comment